Acclaris employees are dedicated to helping build healthier communities. Beyond the services and products Acclaris offers, our employees are making a difference in the neighborhoods and communities where we live and work, by sharing of their time, treasures and talents.
Acclaris Cares is the global corporate responsibility program that focuses on the four key areas deemed most important by employees – elderly, childcare, healthcare and poverty. In 2014, Acclaris Cares set a record pace for its U.S. program as a benchmark for continued success, including:
- Raising $25,000 for the United Way – with 90 volunteers logging more than 375 hours volunteering at community service events in the Tampa Bay area and Overland Park, Kansas, including The Children’s Home Inc., Boys & Girls Club, Metropolitan Ministries, Meals on Wheels of Tampa and The Spring.
- Ranking second highest in volunteer participation in all of Tampa Bay, providing more community support than companies ten times its size.
- Raising more than $7,000 for the 2014 March of Dimes campaign and earning “The March of Dimes Rookie of the Year” award.
- Donating gifts to the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay for more than 40 local families.
- Sponsoring the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk and collecting pop tabs to benefit local Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Hosting events such as Penny Wars, Potluck Lunches, Easter Seals Tour and the Acclaris Cookbook, which were all focused on teamwork and bettering the community.
2015 events include the March of Dimes campaign and walk, The United Way Day of Caring and the American Cancer Society Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk.