The CDH member experience carries strong expectations of clarity, transparency and privacy. Acclaris makes it easy for members to find and research claims with complete security and minimal clicks.
- be empowered to take control over their healthcare spending,
- receive reimbursements faster,
- enjoy greater transparency into their spending and savings accounts, and
- get questions answered fully and promptly.
Online Help Ticketing
This is the most efficient method to connect with a benefit support professional; members can submit online help tickets directly via their portal. Response times are fast and answers are complete.
Member/Participant Call Center
Dedicated toll-free phone support with IVR technology allows members to access self-service support or personally connect with an experienced CDH representative.
CDH Tools & Training
Our goal is seamless coordination of the member experience across all help channels, anchored by a professional and knowledgeable care team extensively trained in:
- IRS regulations and client specific policies,
- HIPAA/PHI compliance standards,
- claims processing workflows,
- debit card processes and substantiation guidelines, and
- customer service best practices.
Our representatives are trained not only to assist the participant with their immediate concern, but to also provide additional training regarding the member portal and self-service concept. This minimizes the need for future calls by encouraging the member to get their own answers in the future—empowering more personal engagement.
Response time and quality are tracked as part of account service level agreements. Automated email notifications and online self-service tools also support greater engagement.